Many things to do before travelling internationally? The packing list for an international trip looks overwhelming? It doesn’t have to be. You’ll discover the things to pack for a trip from the utility viewpoint. As such, here is your travel health kit: essential items to pack when travelling abroad.
- Your medication, if applicable, for the entire trip duration. Pack a few extra days for unforeseen events. Moreover, inform well on the medicine allowed in the countries you travel. They may refer to: composition, limits, temperature. Plus, take your official medical prescription. Pack all in your carry on ready for the customs.
- Extra eye glasses, eye contacts. Or any useful items, such as compression socks.
- Do not forget the first aid kit in your travel health kit: essential items to pack when travelling abroad.
Some extra items protect you from climate or environmental conditions.
- Device for drinkable water.
- Durable water bottle. Keep content safe from contaminants.
- Lotion and repellents against irritation from insects or poison ivy. Creams against rashes.
- Effective sunscreen, and aloe gel against sunburns
- Vitamins, minerals and electrolyte tablets.
Accordingly, reduce your stress and improve your health with:
- Plastic buckle belt for your pants.
- Internet hotspot.
- Photocopy of your passport and medical prescription.
Remember, it’s basic packing for a trip checklist. With focus on your health. On the travel health kit: essential items to pack when traveling abroad.