If you’re having chest pain, call 911 or go to your nearest emergency department immediately. We aim to offer you the best healthcare provided by our team of doctors from walk-in treatment of common illnesses to urgent care treatment for patients who have non-life threatening illnesses or injuries.
- Coughs and Colds
- Minor Burns
- Flu Shots
- Eye Injuries
- Work Related and Sports Injuries
- Stitches, Casting, Boils & Dressings all done on site
- Rapid Strep-throat testing
- Blood drawn on site
- MTO forms filled
- Family Doctors always ready to serve you
- Languages spoken: English, Punjabi, Hindi, Urdu, Arabic, Gujarati & Spanish
- SHORT WAIT TIMES
Pulse Urgent Care Medical Centre assists patients from Brampton, Georgetown, Mississauga, Caldeon, Vaughan, Markham and other cities. You will also find out why patients trust us, welcome our expertise and are always satisfied with their visits.
Make an appointment.
Call us to book your appointment today